Family and child law
At Salaet Advocats we take action on any kind of spousal separations thanks to our family and child law services. We offer marital separation advice to inform you about the different options and their conditions. This way, you will have enough information to choose the best option so you will have less to lose.
Family and child law action areas
Marriage and common-law spouses
Cohabitation agreements, financial agreements, capitulations, liquidation of marital assets and common-law spouses’ assets, division of assets, state pensions, etc.
Mutual consent separations and divorces
Drafting of the regulatory agreement, parenting plan and changes on the separation or divorce agreement (visiting arrangements, pensions, child custody, etc.) and enforcement of judgements (breach of visiting arrangements, unpaid alimony, etc.).
Litigious separations and divorces
Drafting of the child custody agreement, parenting arrangements, alimony and compensatory support, joint custody, changes on the previous separation or divorce agreement (visiting arrangements, pensions, child custody, etc.) and enforcement of judgements (breach of visiting arrangements, unpaid alimony, etc.).
Civil marriage annulment for marriage without consent, marriage between unemancipated minor child, marriage between people already married, forced marriage, etc.
Declaration of paternity and paternity claims/appeals, parentage procedures and appeals.
Grandparents’ visiting arrangements, drafting of provisional measures, etc.
Child law specific action areas
- Legal advice on minor child rights.
- Legal procedures for minor child defence.
- Appointment of a guardian and legal curator, tutelage and children’s home.
- Legal challenge before the withdrawal of minor child by the government.
- Legal challenge for the deprivation of parental authority of minor child.
- Drugs and minor child.
- Family, child or disabled abandonment crime.
- Domestic violence with Protective Order.
- Gender violence.
- Speedy trials, misdemeanour trials, ordinary procedure, summary procedure.
- Appeals against sentences.